“How do you pronounce Kawania?”
Whenever I meet someone new, the first question I’m typically asked is, “How do you pronounce your name?” It’s “Kah Won Nee Ah.” As a little girl, I learned to help people pronounce my name by explaining that, “every letter in my name is pronounced.” I found that little tip did the trick.
By the way, I used to go by the nickname of “Kay,” but I decided to stop using it a couple of years ago. I didn’t make some big “P Diddy” announcement — I just stopped using it.
Hey! The next time we’re together, remind me to tell you a funny story about my name. (I love a good story and I cannot wait to hear yours.)
Some of My Credentials.
“The stuff you find on my resume.”
Press Features and Awards
What I Believe
Or as Oprah says, “What I Know for Sure!”
- YOU are not an accident nor a coincidence, my friend. You are an intentional design with a divine, definitive purpose.
- If you allow it, fear will determine your outcome. So, hold onto your FAITH and push through until you reach your greatness.
- Always try to keep your mind and your heart open so that you can LEARN SOMETHING NEW every day.
- Meetings (especially budget meetings) run so much better if you serve GOOD FOOD and a bottle of RED WINE.
- Jersey tomatoes will always be THE BEST in the U.S.
- Praying and cursing are not mutually EXCLUSIVE.
- Marrying CHRIS WOOTEN is one of the best decisions I ever made.
- Your hospitality defines your energy. Always choose to be kind.
Ready to Get Started?
Ready for some serious “Brain Swag?” Select the button below and take advantage of the various educational offerings available to help you grow as a wedding planner and/or build and expand your business. PSST! You can do both!